Sunday, November 23, 2008

My 101 in 1001 for my 100th

Well, my friends, I have reached that critical point in the blogosphere...my 100th post. Really? I've done that many? Hard to believe, but true.

So for my 100th post, I would like to share with you my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. Actually, that list is private, but I'll share some of them with you.

15. Go on 3 motorcycles rides with Rodney {this one is going to be a challenge...refer to this post}

17. Vote in the presidential election {check!}

35. Wash the outside of the house {check!}

48. Go to Texas for a football game {either Dallas Cowboys or University of Texas, preferably both}

77. Finish my wedding scrapbook {almost done!}

94. Learn how to hem pants {I hate being short and I hate asking other people to hem my pants}

I am a list person. I make grocery lists, cleaning lists, Christmas shopping lists. I love being able to check something off the list and feel the satisfaction of knowing that it is done. Writing my 101 list was a challenge. Some of them may not get done, but it's nice to have goals to work toward.

0 comments: