If you haven't heard of Twilight...you've more than likely been living under a rock. Now that I have possibly insulted you, I'll tell you that the Twilight saga is a young adult book series that is the hottest thing right now. There are 4 books in the series and the movie is being released later this month.
All of this to say...I gave in to the hype and started reading Twilight. And I am not hooked yet. *ducks for cover* I don't know what it is, but I am not feeling the excitement that I have heard others talk about. Maybe it's because I'm only reading one chapter at a time whenever I have a chance, but I just don't have the urge to sit and read all afternoon or night like I have had with other books. I'm just over halfway through so I guess I'll see how I feel when I come to the end.
All of this to say...I gave in to the hype and started reading Twilight. And I am not hooked yet. *ducks for cover* I don't know what it is, but I am not feeling the excitement that I have heard others talk about. Maybe it's because I'm only reading one chapter at a time whenever I have a chance, but I just don't have the urge to sit and read all afternoon or night like I have had with other books. I'm just over halfway through so I guess I'll see how I feel when I come to the end.

1 comments:
I'm kind of glad to hear of someone reading it and not really getting obsessed like everyone else.
*Also ducks for cover*
I haven't read them, and while I'm intrigued by the massive amounts of fans of every age, it's not enough. It just does not sound like a book I would enjoy...I may try and see the movie by taking my neice to it though lol
Post a Comment