Almost every single piece of furniture in our house right now has been handed down from various family members or was purchased when we were in college. That includes our couch, chairs, beds, dressers, kitchen table, and office furniture. As much as I would love to buy new furniture, we are no hurry because what we have is working just fine right now. We plan on building a house in a few years and are saving for new furnishings for the new house. That doesn't stop me from shopping for ideas of what I eventually would like.
I love this bed. It is from Wal-Mart. Yes, Wal-Mart. They have a new line of furniture from Canopy Living that has gotten several good reviews. Good quality for not such a high price. The best news is that I showed this and the other coordinating bedroom pieces to Rodney last night and he actually liked them! R usually lets me get whatever I want, so when he expresses an opinion then you know he really means it. Unfortunately we will not be purchasing this right away, but it gives me hope that one day we will have matching bedroom furniture.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Our next big purchase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment