Thursday, November 20, 2008

TV Thursday

There are 2, sometimes 3, nights a week that R and I will sit down and watch tv together. I watch at least one show per night, but R isn't as big of a tv fan as I am. We watch Desperate Housewives on Sunday, and he has recently started watching the Biggest Loser with me on Tuesday, but by far our favorite night is Thursday: The Office and Grey's Anatomy.

We refer to it as TV Thursday. Sometimes on Thursdays I will be doing a random daily task and smile to myself, think, "It's TV Thursday". Or sometimes I get a random text message from R that says "It's TV Thursday".

It's the little things that make us happy.

1 comments:

Julie S. said...

In addition to me and hubby's Thursday TV (The Office) addiction, it's always taco Thursday at a local place...$2.50 tacos! :) So I am the same way on Thursday's!