The upside of hosting Thanksgiving at your house: leftovers!
We successfully managed our first Thanksgiving hosting gig. Rodney was so helpful, I couldn't have done it without him. My parents arrived early to help with the final setup. We managed to fit 11 adults and 2 children in our kitchen and living room. I love our little house, but it is times like these that an open floor plan would be nice. We have a very traditional, closed room floorplan and it felt a little tight, but it worked.
Cash loved having so many people in his house. He promptly passed out when everyone left at 4 and finally started to get some energy back as we went to bed at 10. As far as I know he slept all night and even slept in with me this morning until 8:30. He's just not used to that much excitement.
I made a wonderful Pumpkin Fluff recipe for an appetizer. Everyone loved it!
Pumpkin Fluff
1 (16 ounce) cool whip
1 (5 ounce) box of instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (15 ounce)can solid pack pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Mix all of the ingredients together and serve with graham crackers.
And a few random pictures...
After lunch we went outside so Corbin could see the cows and feed them some bread. Bread is like candy to cows!
That's me and my brother. My cousin brought Cool Whip in a can and gave me a mustache after my brother gave himself one.
1 comments:
that's adorable! too funny!
Post a Comment