Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little retail therapy

I got the pleasure of meeting my mom for dinner and shopping this evening. The main purpose of our outing was to find a new pea coat that she could buy me for Christmas. After trying on many coats and much debating, I settled on this one from GAP.

And it was on sale, 30% off and we didn't even know it. {It doesn't look so good on the model, but I like the way it looks on me.}

My mom keeps stealing my Christmas present ideas for Rodney. I was telling her about some things I was going to get him and she offered to buy them for him. That's great, I know she needs ideas too, but now what am I going to get him? That man doesn't buy much for himself, so really I just need to think of things that he wouldn't buy for himself.

An extra note of joy: I filled up my very empty gas tank tonight for $20.00! I love my little car!

1 comments:

ThoughtsON said...

Just stopping in to say
1. Cute coat!
2. My mom trys to steal present ideas for my hubby too.
3. You have been tagged :)