The roles we play...
Cinderella Julie and her Prince Charming
(dressed up for my cousin's b-day party)

Bride Julie and Groom Rodney

and introducing...
Biker Rodney and Biker Julie

Rodney has a motorcycle. His father owns a motorcycle and his mother owns a motorcycle. I am not a fan of motorcycles. I've just never been around them, never knew someone who owned one, and I definitely had never ridden one before meeting Rodney. I've actually only been on the back of a motorcycle 2 times, once last May and once last week. I don't really mind the experience, I'm not scared like I thought I might be, but I don't like hunching over to hold on and keep the wind out of my face. It hurts my back and my knees from the position I have to sit in. But I guess I can do it once a year for my biker Prince Charming.
0 comments:
Post a Comment