I noticed Zeus playing by himself in the curtains and didn't think much of, until about an hour later when I looked and saw this...
The cats have lots of weird places that they like to sleep around the house, but this is definitely a first (although by the looks of the cat hair on the curtains you would think it is an every day occurrence).
And while I was already on the floor, I snapped this good one of Cash...
All of these photos were taken using my new Lightscoop with the camera's pop-up flash (plus a little tweaking in PSE). Our house has poor natural light and I wanted something to help improve my photos when little Bruce gets here. It's not a perfect fix, but it gives me a boost in the right direction.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Photo Friday
Posted by Julie at 10:17 AM
Labels: Cash, cats, Photo Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment