I have a confession.
I like golf.
I actually like golf. It has been a little over a year since Rodney started playing again, and when you're around it as much as I am, it's hard not to like it. I like watching him hit golf balls in the yard. I like going to the driving range with him. I like spending a day on the golf course with him. I even like watching golf on tv on the weekends and I can usually tell you who is leading the tournaments.
Rodney and his friend Josh go to the golf course at least once a month, and Ginger and I tag along maybe twice a year. I was a little hesitant to go this past Sunday because it was so hot, but I drank plenty of water and stayed in the cart most of the time.


Thursday, August 5, 2010
a day at the golf course
Posted by Julie at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment