My brother and sister-in-law went in for their big ultrasound today and found out they're having a girl! I'm going to have a niece. That sounds so strange after only saying nephew for 3+ years.
We're going in for Baby W's premiere ultrasound on Friday (well, sort of -- we haven't seen it since 6 weeks when it just looked like a bean). We're crossing our fingers and toes that it shows us the goods so we can start buying all sorts of cute baby things. In honor of the occassion, I've added a poll to the sidebar. Weigh in and let your voice be heard. What do you think we're having?
*The question is phrased the way Rodney says it..."We'll buy that when we find out what kind of baby we're having."
**I'm only slightly leaning one way more than the other, 60/40, so I'm no help.
Monday, June 7, 2010
a niece!
Posted by Julie at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment