this was toward the beginning of my cold when my left eye watered constantly and you can see that my eye makeup suffered because of it


I'm so glad Daffney is getting her little girl to go with her 2 crazy boys. They can look so sweet and innocent, but then...
It's funny to see the difference in how 2 people carry. Daffney is carrying higher and I'm a bit lower. Does that fit the old wives' tale Girl vs. Boy?


It's hard to tell in the picture, but I dug out a hole in the sand for my belly. It was blazing hot and I didn't stay long, but it felt great while I was there.Speaking of the heat, the first few days we were there the temperatures were in the upper 90's with the heat index in the upper 100's. Tuesday was the hottest day I have ever felt in my life. I stayed in/by the pool for about 30 minutes before I decided I couldn't do it any more. I was guzzling water but still felt like I could pass out at any time. Rodney and I ended up spending the whole day inside.
We only went down to the beach one day. There was no breeze by the ocean like there usually is, and it was unbearable. I usually don't like to sit by the pool, but Corbin kept us entertained, and it was a good compromise because Rodney could sit in the shade and I could sit in the sun. We have totally different skin types, if you couldn't already tell. We both really hope that our son gets my skin, because R (mr. fair skinned freckles) can burn at the drop of a hat.
We had a great time away from the real world for a week. I'll have to rely on these pictures and my past cruise pictures to hold me over since this will be our last vacation for a while. Hilton Head is a great place to visit if you ever get the chance.
you get this. They can be a handful when you put them together. They entertained us one night in the car with a made-up song about pirates for at least a good 5 minutes. It was hilarious.
1 comments:
I'm pretty sure your photo does fit the old wives tale to a T! I'm carrying a boy and I'm also carrying lower. I never thought about it until your blog, very fun :) Glad you had a good trip!
Post a Comment