Friday, May 28, 2010

Photo Friday

If you've never been on a cruise, let me tell you that the ship's photographers take your picture every time you turn around. When you leave the ship at every port, they have a photo op set up with a person in costume, usually depicting a "native" of wherever you are. I usually stop for the pictures, just to be silly, but I rarely purchase them.

On this particular day we were in Costa Maya, and a pirate was waiting to be photographed with us. We all jumped in around him and smiled for the camera. When it was over, we found my mom behind us. She was hiding because she didn't want to be in the picture.

Imagine her surprise when we found our photo in the photo gallery later that evening.


Yep, that's my mom behind us. She ended up in our picture anyway. We all had a great laugh about it.

*faces have been blocked to protect the innocent
(aka...my aunt would kill me if she knew I posted this since she has no makeup on)

0 comments: