I love birthdays, I love making them special and celebrating, so I made sure R had a good day on Saturday. He had to work for a few hours that morning so I blew up some balloons and made a birthday banner for him.
and unfortunately our printer is out of ink, so it looks kinda sloppy)
He came home and opened his gifts, then we headed to the nearby outlets to do a little shopping (on a beautiful 60-something degree day).
I bought some candleholders for the fireplace and R bought a case to hold his Ipod and accessories. I wish I could have bought more, but nothing jumped out and grabbed me. After that we met his parents for his birthday dinner and stuffed ourselves full.Sunday we went to see my parents and enjoyed some more of the sunshine. We took Cash to the nice park in their city (since our town is lacking in that area) and to Petsmart.

We finished the weekend at a friend's house shooting basketball and just hanging out. Overall it was one of the best weekends we have had in a while, and I have to admit that the warm weather and sunshine really helped with that. Spring can't come soon enough!

2 comments:
Aww! Very sweet! Happy Birthday to your hubs!
LOVE the sign! Happy Birthday Rodney. :)
Post a Comment