While doing some routine cleaning today I changed the sheets on our bed. To me this is a mundane task, but to the cats, it is the highlight of their week. There's just something about seeing that wide open bed that makes them so fiesty. The camera just happened to be nearby today, so I snapped some pictures.
Sophie is ready to go
Zeus makes the first move but gets smacked around a little by Sophie
Reset and try again -- Sophie is playing defense
just a blur of gray and white
Z strikes again...
But Sophie finally gains the upper hand paw!
4 comments:
lol ... mine go nuts every time I change the sheets, too. it must be a cat thing.
Hah! I love it! What would we do without them?
lol, that's hilarious! My cats love when we change the sheets too...so funny. Oh and I tagged you on my blog if you want to check it out :o)
We have these tussles daily at our house. Too cute!
Post a Comment