Friday, February 20, 2009

Photo Friday...

...and other random thoughts.

I still haven't posted about my beautiful Valentine's flowers that I got last week. My husband knows that I'm not a huge fan of roses, so he went with the always classic tulips. I'm a lucky girl.

  • Rodney's rec league basketball team lost their game last night by one point. His team had a pretty rough start to the season and has really come together. The one point loss was harder to handle than a 20 point loss (which they experienced in their first game).
  • 10 months after the honeymoon, I finally finished our honeymoon scrapbook. 13 months after the wedding, I'm still not done with the wedding scrapbook, but I have recently made some good progress.
  • R has agreed that we can use our tax refund to buy a DSLR camera. He used to really like playing around with photography but life got in the way. So while he knows I will love the new camera, I know he'll be spending lots of time with it too.
  • I am so addicted to reality tv, which means I am pretty happy lately with the start of American Idol, Survivor, Amazing Race, and (next week) America's Next Top Model. I am also fascinated by all the drama surrounding the season finale of The Bachelor.

2 comments:

kari said...

I didn't realize it was time for ANTM again, I'm excited now!

ThoughtsON said...

Love those tulips! So Pretty