Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Honesty is the best policy

I have been tagged by Sarah at Bruno and Lucy with the Honest Scrap award. Here are the rules:

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


1. This is not my first blog award, but it is the first one I have participated in.

2. I should be given an award for procrastination. I put things off until the last minute. I like to say that I work best under pressure.

3. Washing dishes is my least favorite chore. Our house is not blessed with a dishwasher, so that leaves 2 human dishwashers. I am ashamed to say that sometimes I let them pile up so much that it takes 2 or 3 loads to get them all done.

4. I used to make candles and considered selling them for a while. I did a lot of research on it. Looking back, I spent so much time and money on nothing, but it was so much fun.

5. R and I sometimes play Rock, Paper, Scissors to determine who takes Cash outside for potty breaks. I usually lose.

6. I am a very impatient person. When I want something, I want it now.

7. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18. I just didn't have the desire to drive and I had friends and parents who took me wherever I needed to go.

8. Even though I love my dog so much, I am still a "cat person" more than a "dog person".

9. Hi, my name is Julie and I am a tv-aholic. I got Tivo years ago before most people knew what it was. The list of shows that I watch on a weekly basis is ridiculously long.

10. I have a huge crush on John Krasinski (Jim from The Office) and Neil Patrick Harris (Barney from How I Met Your Mother).



Now, as for the tagging part, I have seen this on most of the blogs I read, so if you're reading this and haven't done it yet, feel free to do it and let me know so I can read it.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

I have a crush on Barney from How I Met Your Mother too!! Too bad he doesn't like our type in real life! :)