I have been tagged by Lori at Nothing Else Matters...
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. And whats in it? No cheating!
2. I want to know how much it costs. And this is not to judge. It is for entertainment purposes only. So, spill it. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.
2. I want to know how much it costs. And this is not to judge. It is for entertainment purposes only. So, spill it. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.
Here is my bag, hanging in its normal spot on the chair.
Here is what can currently be found inside...
- my wallet
- a second wallet that hold gift cards
- my cell phone
- random receipts
- sour candies
- hand sanitizer
- Rodney's birthday cards from last weekend
- eye drops
- chapstick (softlips)
- 3 pens
- eyeliner (that my mom gave me last month and still hasn't made it out of my bag)
- sunglasses
- hand lotion
- my bag of goodies from my trip to the dentist last week
I tag:
Cowgirl D at Cowgirl in Colorado
Kari at Better Together
Mindy at One Day At A Time
Kelly at A Few Of My Favorite Things
0 comments:
Post a Comment