Sunday, October 31, 2010

movin' and shakin'

Obviously, I have nothing to compare to, but I think Bruce is quite the mover and shaker.  He still hasn't slowed down 2 days before my due date.  For months I have been trying to catch his movement with the video camera but every time I turn it on he stops moving.  Every.time.  It makes me so frustrated that I just give up.

Last night he was moving so much that I just had to try to capture it one more time.  I have to hold the camera above my shoulder/head to get my belly in the picture, and most of the wiggling was taking place at the top left corner, almost out of view, but I couldn't tell what I was filming.  Look for most of the movement up there.


Untitled from Simply Me on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Rachael said...

I totally see it, wow!!!! You are so close!!!!!! I miss being pregnant, enjoy it!