Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Isaac Samuel



We welcomed our beautiful son, Isaac Samuel into this world Tuesday, November 2, at 10:21 pm.  He weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds, 5 ounces.  Unfortunately, our induction did not go as planned and I ended up with a c-section, but Isaac is doing great and my recovery is coming along nicely.

I'll write up a full birth story later and update with more pics of my little man, but I need to get some sleep.  I will say that Rodney has really stepped up to the plate and is such a great father.  He has had to learn by doing since I can't do much right now.  I'm off to see if I can get some sleep with my little man grunting right beside me.  He slept all day and is wide awake right now.  We are so in love.

5 comments:

kari said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your new little family!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! He's SO adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Glad you all are doing well. Love the name!!

Rachael said...

Congratulations!!! I love his name and he is so cute :) I know what you mean about the unexpected c-section and the recovery. My husband was also amazing, try to arrange for some help for the next 2-3 weeks if possible. And take it easy!!!! So happy for you :)

Kayla said...

Aww!!! ADORABLE!!! Congrats to you and Rodney!!!