It's that time of year again. Time to celebrate the holiday season, time to gather with friends and family and celebrate the birth of baby Jesus, time to fight the crowds and shop for everyone on your list, and time to pick out your own presents for people who ask what you want.
That last one is the hard part for me. First of all, I find it awkward telling someone what to buy me. Second, I have to think long and hard about what to tell them. What I really want is new bedroom furniture and a new couch, but that's not really want people want to hear. Not even my husband.
After much thought, I have decided to dedicate some gifts to my camera this year. My in-laws are buying me a new lens and a bag, and R is going to buy me a new strap. I have wanted a new strap for a long time, but R doesn't want to be seen carrying a camera with a pretty strap. However, it has become clear in the 8 months that we have owned the camera that I use it far more than he does, therefore I get a pretty strap.
Enter etsy seller Phat Straps. I purchased a dog collar from their sister shop, Fido's Fashion Collars, and couldn't be happier. They have some awesome designs. After getting Rodney to give me a thumbs up or thumbs down on my top 5, we have narrowed it down to 2.
Michael Miller Dandy Damask in Avocado

So what do you think? I'm so torn, I really need some opinions. Give it to me straight...which one do you like?
3 comments:
I love them both, but I think #1 is a little more of a favorite for me.
I like them both a lot, but my favorite is number one. I love that shade of green so I am kind of partial to it.
I'm going to go with the second one. :) Also, I LOVE that dog collar shop. I think I might have to get the dogs some Christmas presents.
Post a Comment