Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just Friends

This is a picture of Rodney and myself 4 years ago today, back when we were "just friends". It was 2 nights before we graduated from college and we were out with our friends, at what was called the 4910 Party, so named for the last class all business students take before graduation. I have 2 pictures of us from this night, but both are out of focus. I'm just glad to have one at all.


Rodney and I had no idea that we would be back at that same party 5 months later, except next time all of our friends would cancel and the 2 of us would go by ourselves. That was the night that I first felt a spark between us, when I first realized that this was a pretty special guy. Five months after that we would start dating and my life would change forever.

Even though I do not currently use my accounting degree, I am so thankful I went that route in college, or else I may never have met Rodney.

0 comments: