Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas music

I decided to set aside some time this morning to update my itunes with all of my favorite Christmas music. It took some time to find all of the CDs, since a)it's Christmas music that gets listened to one month out of the year, and b)who listens to CDs anymore?

I was devastated to find that most of the cds were not in a case, and therefore scratched all to pieces, so much so that my computer does not recognize them. Even the few that were in cases are not being recognized. I'm heartbroken. My favorite Christmas cds are the WOW Christmas albums, compilations from popular contemporary Christian artists. And guess what, they're not available on itunes. As much as it hurts, I guess I can use this as an excuse to visit the new Lifeway that just opened in our town.

After that, it's me and my Christmas tunes tackling the laundry and dishes. Oh, and I might think about putting up a few Christmas decorations. I'm just not motivated to do it yet, but perhaps the sounds of the season will inspire me.

0 comments: