Well, sort of. I continue to surprise myself daily at my motivation to exercise and eat right. I had to take a few days off last week to rest a leg injury and I found myself missing my daily workout. I'm just now trying to ease my way back into things. R's mom traded us her treadmill for the stationary bike, and we are very much enjoying it. I can feel myself getting stronger and my endurance is increasing, though I try to stay away from the scale as much as possible. I'm hoping to get a good pair of running shoes soon and start the Couch to 5k program. I've come to the conclusion that I walk funny, because I've been having weird pains in my left leg and knee, but nothing in the right. Now my right calf has been super tight lately, and I have a feeling it is caused by some sort of unconscious overcorrection I am doing. I've been doing tons of reseach on what kind of shoe is best for me, so hopefully that will help.
But for now...go me! I think Rodney is {pleasantly} surprised that I'm doing so well.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
still going strong
Posted by Julie at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment