Tuesday, July 29, 2008

wall inspiration

My kitchen walls are bare and I have no idea what to do with them. What kind of stuff do you hang in a kitchen? I've been searching for a while and ran across this picture a few months ago.


I found it at cb2.com and of course you can purchase everything there. I'm a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to items that I want and don't need, so I wasn't willing to shell out the money to make my wall as pretty as this one. I showed this to R the other night and asked him if he could make somthing like those. My dear husband is not the handiest guy I know, but his dad might be. R said he would (eventually) help me get some shelves and cubes to put on my wall. That is, when he's not busy studying for the CPA exam or in the middle of tax season. He will start working on his company's biggest audit in the next month or so and that will make him super busy.
Men. They just don't understand the importance of good decor.

0 comments: