My birthday was rather uneventful this year. My parents got us a grill, Rodney is going to take me shopping at the Scrapbook Superstore when we get a chance, and I got money from other family members.
It's nice to have a little extra cash to spend on whatever I want. Here's the problem I run into every year. My birthday cash burns a hole in my pocket while I go shopping for clothes. The thing is, there aren't very many fall clothes out yet, and at this time in the summer I don't need anymore summer clothes. It's the dilema of having a mid-summer birthday. I'm going to do my best to wait and get new fall clothes this year.
I think I'll do a little etsy shopping as well. I've never bought anything from there but I sure do like to browse and dream.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Birthday wrap-up
Posted by Julie at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment