Yesterday was a rough day. I'm stressing over getting Levi out of the swaddle, at least for naps, and I spent 30 minutes fighting him before finally giving up and swaddling him. He was out cold in 2 minutes, then still only slept 30 minutes. Frustrating, but whatever. He was up for a while and went down for his last catnap of the day. He fought it for 25 minutes so I moved him to the swing and he finally fell asleep...and only slept 10 minutes. I just knew it was going to be a disaster from then until bath and bedtime.
Rodney came home and occupied the boys while I took a shower. We were all sitting around after that, just killing time. I was sitting on the floor holding Levi while Rodney and Isaac were being silly throwing around his new favorite stuffed duck. I was half watching, half zoned out when Rodney mentioned that Levi was enjoying it. Not 3 seconds after he said that Levi started belly laughing. He laughs occasionally, but usually it's when we tickle him or play with him. This laughter was just from watching his big brother throw things around and jump around and act crazy. It was such a sweet moment and such a blessing after the previous few hours.
My house was filled with laughter and my heart was full. I cannot wait to see these two precious boys play together more in the future.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
laughter and blessings
This picture was not taken yesterday, but I just realized that both boys were wearing the same shirts yesterday. Super weird.
Posted by Julie at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment