Yesterday evening we were finally discharged from the hospital and started to settle in at home. I fed Isaac around 10:30 and collapsed into bed with Rodney soon after. We were laying there talking and Rodney asked if one of the cats was still in the room (we lock them out at night). He was hearing noises on his side of the room and got up to investigate. The next thing I knew he was jumping 3 feet in the air like a little girl. There was a mouse in our bedroom!
Isaac and I spent our first night home in the living room, him in his rock 'n play sleeper and me on the couch. Rodney spent a while looking for the mouse in the bedroom (with no help from the cats) and eventually just went to bed. We have set traps today but have yet to actually catch little Mickey. Thankfully our couch is very comfortable in case I have to sleep there again tonight.
Things are going well here and I can't wait to come back soon with my birth story and more pictures.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
a mouse in the house
Posted by Julie at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Eeek! Boo to mice :(
PS Isaac will always be Bruce to me ;)
Post a Comment