I have so much to be thankful for this year, like every other year. My 8+ pound bundle of joy makes me see the world so differently now.
This year in particular, I am thankful for every day that I get to spend with my loved ones. On the second morning that I woke up beside my new son, I received the news that my labor and delivery nurse and family friend's 21-year-old son had died the night before. I looked down at the new life I was holding in my arms and cried for the unfair loss of life. A few days later I heard about the death of a 46-year-old husband and father of 2 that we used to go to church with. My heart was so heavy for these losses and still is. We can't take our time on this earth for granted.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Thankful
Posted by Julie at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment