I love Thanksgiving. It is quite possibly my favorite holiday. Any holiday that involves food and family without any major stress is good in my book.
Rodney and I hosted Thanksgiving the past 2 years, but when everyone said they understood if we wanted to pass on the hosting duties this year, we took our free pass. Unfortunately, we won't be having our usual large family gathering, instead just having dinner with my parents, brother, and sister-in-law.
Today I am especially thankful for my wonderful husband who has truly amazed me the past 3 weeks. He instantly became a great dad and continues to take care of me and Isaac every day. Last night he slept in the living room with Isaac so that I could get some solid sleep (Isaac is a loud sleeper and that makes the quality of my sleep suffer at times). He volunteered to do this on his own and has already offered to do it one more night this weekend. I couldn't ask for a better husband.
This is what I found when I woke up this morning:
And it goes without saying that I am so thankful for this little guy.
He has brought so much joy to our lives already and I can't wait to see what the future brings.
This is what I found when I woke up this morning:
And it goes without saying that I am so thankful for this little guy.
He has brought so much joy to our lives already and I can't wait to see what the future brings.

0 comments:
Post a Comment