Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy new year!

I'm a day late and a dollar short...oops.

We spent yesterday totally relaxing, so I didn't have much time to put a new post together. We had a great NYE with some good friends. My brother and SIL gave us the game Apples to Apples for Christmas and we had never played it before, so we decided NYE was the perfect time to try it out.

Best. Game. Ever.

Seriously, we loved it, and played it for approximately 5 hours. If you haven't played it, check it out.
Unfortunately, I cut off our fun party hats in this picture.
First picture of 2009 (and a better shot of the party hats)

and someone decided it would be a good idea to play Jenga at the end of the night

And now my 2008 year in review:

  • January - got married!
  • April - went on our honeymoon
  • July - added sweet puppy Cash to our family
  • November - hosted Thanksgiving at our house

It doesn't sound too exciting, but it was one of my best years yet. I just love being married to R and living in our house with our fur kids. We are so blessed and happy. I can only hope 2009 lives up to 2008.

1 comments:

Julie S. said...

I LOVE Apples to Apples! :)