Monday, January 12, 2009

One year ago...

Has it really been one year since I married my best friend and changed our lives forever?

Like I said in my year in review, this really has been the best year of my life. We have had our share of ups and downs, but right now I can only remember the ups. I am so happy to work through any downs that come our way.

Some pictures from the day...





I loved my bouquet! My inspiration came from a gift bag that one of my shower gifts came in. I just happened to have the bag sitting on my counter one day when I really took a good look at it. It was a close-up picture of a bridal bouqet, and I loved it. I took it to my florist and she made one just like it.

We didn't see each other before the wedding (I wanted to, but R was very against it. I decided not to start my marriage with an argument).







Our photographer has a thing for sun flares.

And this is my favorite shot from the whole day. I just love the look on Rodney's face. I hope he looks at me that way for the rest of my life. I love him more every day.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Your dress was gorgeous!

leah @maritalbless said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so great together! The best part about those pictures is that they'll grow more and more dear to you every year.