Yesterday we had our second baby shower, hosted by the lovely ladies at my parents' church (where I grew up and attended part time until 2 months ago).
As I opened the gift that I knew my mom had brought (it didn't have a card), I announced, "This is from my mom." Mom quickly said, "And Dad, too!" Oops. My dad was sitting on the front row taking pictures, so he insisted we get a picture of what "Mom" bought us.
These next pictures are very special to me. The one on the left was taken at my dear friend Heather's church shower on February 21, the day I found out I was pregnant. I insisted we get another picture of us at my shower now that Draven is here and his new little buddy is on the way.
Baby Boy was greatly blessed yesterday by the ladies of the church. We still have one more big shower and another smaller one next weekend, and I can't think of much more that we need (except our little guy!).





0 comments:
Post a Comment