Friday, September 25, 2009

Let the fur fly

The fur was flying in our house this week.

A few days ago I walked into the kitchen and found Zeus laying in the sun spot on the floor. I grabbed the camera and we started to have a nice little photo shoot.


That is...until Sophie walked in and tried to start some trouble. This is their typical face-off stance. What you can't see in this picture is the tails whacking hard against the floor.


I knew it was coming, but I couldn't move fast enough to catch it. This was the best shot I could get of them rolling around together. It's a pretty typical representation of how they play, but my favorite part of this picture is the fur that you can see flying through the air.

This is what I breathe into my lungs every day. It's a miracle I don't have allergies or asthma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ... ours do the same. It's funny when people come over and they think they're really fighting.

Anonymous said...

:) I love watching cats wrestle. I actually just posted a video of Miles & Jack wrestling today on my blog. If it was in a sunny spot, I'm sure you would've seen the fur fly.