We had a great weekend in Asheville! We did a lot of moving and going, but also a lot of relaxing. We got to Biltmore early on Friday and were so lucky to get some pictures of the house without many people in them. That's a hard thing to do. We also spent some time taking pictures in the gardens before too many people got down there. They have the most beautiful gardens, especially in the spring during the Festival of Flowers.
If you don't know anything about Biltmore Estate, go to the website and read about it. I just can't believe that people used to live in this house -- in the early 1900s! It's so amazing inside and out. We took sooooo many pictures of the flowers and the architecture of the house (no cameras are allowed inside). I was so glad Rodney got a chance to play around with the camera since he hasn't really had a chance to do that yet. But I'll admit, I had fun stealing the camera from him sometimes too, even snapping shots of the same thing he did minutes before.
2 comments:
I love that place! My husband and I really want to go back there one day... Glad you guys had a great time!
Those pictures are amazing!
Post a Comment