Monday, April 27, 2009

really going to do it this time

Hi, my name is Julie and I am a yo-yo dieter.

Rodney and I have put on a few pounds since getting married and we tend to go through phases where we try to eat healthy and exercise more. We are almost ready to book our next cruise for November, and R has set a goal weight that he would like to be by the time our cruise rolls around. Last week we decided to start our "diets" and really get our butts into gear. I started tracking my calories through Sparkpeople and so far things are going well.

Today I started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred for the third...or is it fourth time? I've lost count. I've never made it through 30 days. In fact, I don't think I've made it past 10 days. The catalyst to this was trying on the one pair of shorts that fit me perfectly last summer. Let's just say they no longer fit quite like they did. I am determined to finish the 30 day shred this time. I will do it. If you don't see me give an update in a few days, please ask me about it. I need to stay accountable to someone other than R.

1 comments:

ThoughtsON said...

I am so glad that I'm not the only person unable to get through the 30 Days. I need to give it another try too. Oh, and I'm also a yo-yo dieter (and yo-yo exerciser)
Good Luck!!!