Friday, April 17, 2009

Photo Friday

We have a lot of old farm equipment laying around our property that is just begging to have its picture taken. The piece that I'm always drawn to (although it's not farm machinery) is this old Chevrolet truck. It sits off to the side of the property, behind our garage, and beside an old machinery shed. I have tried to photograph it before without good results, but this week I decided to play around some more. Everyone always raves about Pioneer Woman's PS actions, but I have never been able to take advantage of them since I only have Elements. I found some awesome actions that work with PSE from Coffeeshop Free PS/PSE Actions. I'm still playing around but so far I'm very happy.

Before:

After:


Hmm, seeing them in their smaller version here doesn't look quite as different as it does on my full screen version. I love the difference in this one, the way it highlights the dandelions and makes the truck pop.

0 comments: