Our honeymoon is finally within sight! That's one of the joys of marrying an accountant. I was lucky enough to get married in January before they got too busy. When we were planning the wedding we decided it was either going to be December (before tax season), January (early tax season), or June (due to my work schedule). I didn't want a Christmas-y wedding, so December was out, plus most things were already booked. I didn't want to wait until June and keep driving an hour back and forth every weekend and Wednesday between the two of us. And I really didn't want January because that has always been my least favorite month of the year. I always thought of January as cold, gray, and boring.
Because we chose January, we were not able to go on a honeymoon right away. We planned it for the first weekend after tax season so we would have something to look forward to. Boy, have we looked forward to it. I can't believe we're only 8 days away now! Neither of us have been on a cruise before but I've done lots of research and can't wait to get started experiencing it. I've got a busy week ahead of me to prepare but it will all be worth it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment