We had a pretty normal weekend around here. Weekends now consist of Rodney and I working together as a team to handle these 2 kiddos. It was easy when we could 2-on-1 with Isaac but now we have to make an effort to make sure one of us handles the tiny one and his needs and one of us handles the medium sized one and his needs. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Speaking of wash...
Rodney and Isaac washed our cars for us on Saturday morning. They were pretty filthy and Isaac had a blast and asked to do it again yesterday.
Sunday morning we loaded up the whole family and took Levi to church for the first time, one day shy of 6 weeks. We took Isaac for the first time when he was 2 days shy of 5 weeks. Rodney and Isaac have been going every Sunday without me and I have been staying home with Mr. Cranky Pants but we switched his formula last week and he is actually doing a little better so I felt more confident about taking him. He slept in my arms for most of the small group hour and woke up toward the end, only getting fussy at the very end. When class was over I handed him off to Rodney, turned around to talk to someone, and when I looked back at R a few minutes later Levi was asleep again in his arms. I guess he didn't get all of his nap in.
And because I used to take my weekly belly shots on Sundays before church, my 6 weeks postpartum pic...
Last night Rodney celebrated the beginning of the NFL season by dressing Levi up in a Cowboys onesie and taking a picture, just like we did with Isaac.
![]() |
| I love being pregnant, but I really love feeling normal again! |
![]() |
| Levi at 6 weeks |
![]() |
| Isaac at 5 days |
Also, this guy slept 6+ hours for his first stretch Friday night and 7+ hours Saturday and Sunday night!







0 comments:
Post a Comment