...and the baby became a toddler. And his room was never the same.
I spoke to someone the other day who mentioned seeing pictures of Isaac's nursery on Facebook. I started thinking about those pictures, and went back and took a look today. They're the same ones seen in this post.
I laughed to myself when I saw the pictures because his room looks so different today. No, I haven't changed any of the decor, but it is certainly not as clean and uncluttered as it was before Isaac was born. Isaac's room is one room of our house that I don't really bother to keep picked up. It's pointless right now. If I try to put toys away, he instantly must play with whatever I just put away.
Take a peek at how his room looks now:
Monday, May 21, 2012
and then we brought the baby home
click on the photos to make them larger if you need to
Posted by Julie at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
ahh, toddler life! I love the random old chick-fil-a balloon!
Post a Comment