Fall was definitely in the air this morning. It was 50 degrees and I didn't think twice before I took Cash outside in my t-shirt, pj pants, and flip flops. I had to drag him back inside so I could get a jacket. Even though I don't like the extra step involved in taking the dog outside, I am so over summer and ready for fall and fall clothes.
Isaac is finally to the point where his closet and drawers are pretty empty. We have finally run out of gifted clothing and clothes we purchased ahead of time. That means it's time to go shopping!
Of course he'll need a couple of pairs of jeans. These are from Old Navy, but I saw Target had some cute jeans too.
We have already purchased the next 3 shirts. I love Old Navy for cheap everyday pieces, for me and for Isaac. For the past year we have been saying we need to buy him a Batman shirt since we called him Bruce Wayne when he was in the womb, and we finally did it. R has a Batman shirt too and he can't wait for the 2 of them to wear their shirts together.
R and I both wear simple thermal shirts all the time, so of course Isaac needed one too.
Last fall/winter Isaac was tiny, and I pretty much put him in a onesie/pants set from Carter's every day. We gave up onesies over the summer in favor of t-shirts and shorts, but I think we'll revisit the onesies/pants sets this fall. They'll be warmer and more comfortable as we lounge around the house.
My MIL bought Isaac this shirt with a cute sweater vest from Children's Place (that I can't find on the website). She bought it to match his blue eyes, and I know he'll look great in it.
He'll need a nice fleece jacket
and a cute hat
Finally, we're going to need some shoes. Isaac only wore socks last winter, and that was fine because he was bundled up under his
cover in his car seat. This year he will need socks and shoes, especially since he will be walking soon. I've heard Pedipeds are great for early walkers, and I love this pair.
You get the picture. Basically, I'm so ready to go shopping. We probably won't get to go until next weekend, but we need to find him some pants for church this weekend. He has been wearing shorts, but I don't think shorts are going to cut it this weekend, especially not in the morning.
1 comments:
Most of Cecilia's every day clothes come from Old Navy and Target. I love our Gymboree, Children's Place and Target outlets too.
Issac will look adorable in those clothes, I espeically love the little hat! Have fun shopping!!!
Post a Comment