Thursday, December 16, 2010

ice ice baby...plus a video

Winter is here!  We got some snow earlier this week, and last night brought lots of sleet and freezing rain.  The roads were a mess this morning, a solid sheet of ice, so Rodney stayed home for several hours until it was safer to get out.  He kept going out every 30 or 45 minutes to see if he could leave yet, and snapped a few pictures while I stayed warm and cozy inside.



the view from inside the truck - a solid sheet of ice on the windshield


While Rodney was home this morning I was able to take a shower without worrying about a sleeping baby who might wake up screaming.  Isaac was sleeping in his swing so I left Rodney with the monitor and told him to keep his ears open.  When I got out of the shower, he told me proudly that he made a video and wanted me to watch it.  You may want to turn up the volume to get the full effect.


snoring baby from Simply Me on Vimeo.

0 comments: