Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Goals

I don't make resolutions, but I do set goals that give me something to strive for. The beginning of a new year is the perfect time to re-assess your goals. Who cares if they may seem like resolutions.

1. Expand our family. We would love to add a little one into our house full of fur and love.

2. Create and stick to a budget. This one goes hand in hand with #1. We tried this for a few months last year, and it worked while we did it, but we went on the cruise in November and started buying Christmas gifts right after that, and all thoughts of a budget went out the window.

3. Start eating healthier and take care of my body. Again, this one easily fits with #1. How many times have I talked about trying to lose weight? Let's not think about that, but the new year just wouldn't be right if Rodney and I didn't encourage each other to do better with our bodies.

4. Learn how to use my camera. I love my DSLR, but I rely on auto mode way too much. We're even talking about upgrading cameras, and it would be a shame to have an even nicer camera and not use it to its full capacity.

What are your goals for 2010? Leave me a comment and let me know, or link to your blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we share a lot of the same goals (except for the first one). Congrats!!! That's so exciting. Hope you guys had a happy new year!

Kayla said...

I think you read my mind! :-) These are the same as my goals! Here's to a wonderful 2010 and to achieving all of our goals in January! :-)

Mrs. Case said...

those are pretty much all of my resolutions, literally, right down to using my dslr!

Mindy said...

What great goals! I am so excited you guys are going to TTC! :) Parenthood is wonderful!

I also need to know how to get more use out of DSLR!