The cats must have thought they hit the jackpot last night when the suitcases came out.
We are leaving tomorrow morning for Tampa, to set sail on the beautiful Carnival Legend for a week. We took a cruise for our late honeymoon last year and just loved it, so this year we planned a cruise with our best friends.
I've still got a million things to do today. So much, in fact, that Rodney hid our USB modem from me so I wouldn't waste time on the internet today. He got in the shower and I sat down at the computer, only to find I had no internet. It was a good idea, but I had to jump on for a few last minute things.
Cash is staying with my parents for the week, and the cats are staying here with daily check-ins from R's aunt. Hurricane Ida threatened to alter our cruise plans for a little while yesterday, but it's already back down to a tropical storm, so it shouldn't affect us too much. I hope.
I will be back with lots of pictures and stories to tell, but please say a little prayer for me tomorrow as we fly to Tampa. I only have to endure 2 one-hour flights, but I have had several near panic attacks just thinking about it. Please keep me in your thoughts. Have a great week, blogland!
1 comments:
Lol at suitcases being a jackpot for cats!
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Post a Comment