I didn't ask for too much for Christmas this year. I really have no idea what Rodney is getting me. Well, I have some ideas, but I don't know I will actually open on Christmas morning.
For months I have been complaining about my camera. I just got it 2 years ago, and it still works, but half of the pictures just don't look good. I have struggled between asking for a new one and suffering with my old one for a while longer. We looked at the Black Friday ads and I showed R a camera that I would be happy with, and he said he would talk to Santa.
Something else I had been dropping hints about is a sewing machine. The only time I have ever used a sewing machine was in home economics class in high school, about 8 years ago. But lately I have thought of so many things I could do if I had a sewing machine (and learned how to use it). Again, R said he would talk to Santa. This is the one I'm most nervous about. I would be happy to get it, but terrified to figure it out.
I also asked my mom for a subscription to Real Simple
a Sigg bottle
and some books. Plus my mom already bought my big present, my lovely new pea coat.
I am so excited for Christmas this year, our first married Christmas. Only 2 more weeks!
1 comments:
My Christmas gift to myself was a subscription to Real Simple! :) I also asked "Santa" for a new camera..
Post a Comment