Monday, September 29, 2008

A day in the life of...Cash

Let me start by saying that Cash got neutered last Friday and has been his normal self since he got home. It didn't affect him at all. He's a tough little guy.


6:00 am - Rodney gets up for the day with Cash. Rodney works out, Cash has breakfast.


7:30 - Cash goes back in the crate until I decide to get up for the day.


8:30 - Good morning! Cash goes out again for his morning "fart around" session. He doesn't play, he just farts around, as we call it.




9:30 - Back to the crate so I can take a shower.



10:15 - morning nap



About 2 minutes after this picture was taken he rolled over into the votive holders behind him and it scared him. He moved across the room, safe behind the couch and end table.



11:00 - Back outside for more "fart around" time. I used to be able to let him run around on his own while I sat outside with him, but he has been running down to the neighbors' house (R's aunt and uncle) lately if he hears them outside. Now he gets clipped to his long run where he can do what he wants and I don't have to worry about him running off.


12:15 - Exhausted after outside time.



1:15 - Lunch time! (one of his 3 favorite times of the day)



3:00 - It just so happened that we were visited this day by R's aunt and cousin, A. A loves playing with Cash and gives him good exercise.

(Looking closely at this picture, it appears that Cash is pretty miserable, like he's trying to get away. In reality, he was so excited that he would not sit still for the picture.)

5:30 - Daddy's home!


6:30 - We decided to take a ride over to the farm for some good running with Aunt Sheba.



See that brown speck and that black speck? They love playing with each other.



7:45 - back home for dinner




10:30 - Good night!

This is a pretty typical day for Cash. He is very fortunate that I get to stay home with him all day. Otherwise this entry would have been a picture of him in his crate from 7:30-5:30.

What you didn't see in between the pictures is lots of random playtime with his stuffies and balls, lots of sitting by the door (whether for a bathoom break or begging for playtime), and lots of loving. We're lucky to have such a sweetie in our home.

1 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

I'm so glad he wasn't effected at all! Such cute pics too!