I have this thing about fleece pajamas. I never buy any for Isaac because I think I'm afraid he'll be too warm in them. His first winter he owned one pair, and I'm pretty sure someone gave them to us. Plus he was swaddled during his first winter too, so I was definitely worried about him being too warm then. Last winter was pretty mild and we had very few really cold days and nights, so he had no fleece pajamas. It's been pretty cold here lately, and I found a good deal on fleece pajamas last weekend, so I picked up 2 pairs.
I chose one pair in particular because they reminded me of his very first fleece pajamas. When I got home and checked old pictures, they weren't quite as similar as I originally pictured in my mind, but it still warms my mama heart to remember this little guy (2.5 months old).
Thursday, November 15, 2012
then and now
Posted by Julie at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment