Monday, March 22, 2010

birthdays and prayers

I don't usually do stuff like this, but if you have an extra minute, will you please remember my cousin Holly in your prayers? She is 25 weeks pregnant and in the hospital on bedrest due to low amniotic fluid. We are all very excited to meet baby boy, but it's not time yet. At one point I heard the goal was to get him to 30 weeks, but now I think they're counting every day as a blessing.

Holly was stuck in the hospital this weekend while other family members took care of Olivia's birthday party. She hated to miss it, but the whole thing was recorded on video for her. I tried to take lots of pictures for her, but the place was very small and crowded. Add in some bad lighting, and you get not many good pictures, but I love these of her blowing out the candles.

2 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

i said a prayer!

Mindy said...

Julie, your cousin is in my prayers! Olivia is too cute blowing out her candles! Please keep us updated!

Thanks for your comment on Ci's one month pictures.it is so hard to decide one. She did have a head full of dark, dark hair..now it's blonde. Crazy how that works! :)