We didn't get as much snow as the weatherman predicted last weekend, but we did end up with 4-5 inches. Honestly, that's the most snow we've seen at one time in quite a few years.
We had the perfect "snowed in" weekend. Since Rodney took his last CPA exam (for a while, anyway) he felt free as a bird to do other things than study. He spent the weekend reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows* while I completed quite a few scrapbook pages. We even took a family nap on Saturday, where all 5 of us slept in the same bed at the same time. That almost never happens, but something about it was so peaceful, even if it was a little cramped.


"Look Mom, no hands!"
*Rodney started reading HP and the Deathly Hallows after I forced him to take me to the new HP movie last July. At that time he was on a break from studying, and once he picked up the CPA studying again he had to put down the book. He finished the last 300+ pages in 2 days.
3 comments:
Hey Julie,
I wanted to see where you boarded Cash for your vacation. We're trying to find a new place for this summer. If you want you can email me.
Thanks,
Stephanie
vaeamore522 at gmail dot com
We got more snow then you guys, that's crazy. We were supposed to get 1-3 inches, but we got like 8 inches. Are you getting any this weekend? They are calling for 12 to 24 inches here! :( I am so tired of snow!!!
Mindy, we're below the freeze line this weekend and they're telling us to expect rain, rain, and more rain. I'd rather have snow!
Post a Comment