I have been back from vacation for 6 days now and I still haven't posted. I've had the hardest time motivating myself to do anything this week. I guess it's the old "need a vacation after vacation" thing. We had a great time and I will have plenty of pictures to show you soon.
Anyway, we haven't seen a movie in a while, so I'm trying to decide if there is anything we would like to see this weekend. Tell me about any movies you have seen lately, new releases or DVD. Would you recommend anything?
Friday, February 26, 2010
Happy Friday!
Posted by Julie at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I heard Dear John was really good, I want to go see it, but haven't had time. I understand about the vacation after a vacation...I hate going back to work after a week or more off.
Post a Comment