Cash wore a costume last year for his first Halloween, but I really wasn't sure how I felt about spending money on one this year. It's silly and pointless, but we get such a good laugh over it. We had some errands to run this morning, and managed to find a costume that we liked in his size at our favorite local pet store...for half price!

I know I thought we wouldn't dress Cash up this year, but I'm pretty sure his days of Halloween costumes will be over when I have a small human to play dress-up with. But for now, he's our baby. Today at Target I saw a Santa hat and beard just like this, except for cats. I told Rodney just because I didn't buy it today doesn't mean I won't go back for it before Christmas.
1 comments:
This is so cute! haha
Post a Comment